From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 21:52, 16 November 2012 by Gunstick
|Type of Event:||Workshop|
|From:||2010/04/30 12:00:00 AM|
|Till:||2010/04/30 12:00:00 AM|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| syn2cat members|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||SteveClement (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
This will be the Official Build-up Team for the MakerBot.
Once we have the Kit we will decide when to do it!
Doodle link for participation.
 Academic stuff
- switch on the USB disk with the linux install
- switch on the black tower PC under the table. If it beeps continously, push the little reset button.
- switch on the power on the extension cord
- on the PC desktop you find a readme with step by step instructions
- the approximate cost of the plastic is 1€/20g (2m) <= no idea if this is correct, just a vague estimation
- switch off the power of the extension cord
- shut down the PC
- do not forget to power off the external disk