From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 20:46, 28 January 2013 by Gunstick
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Nick17 (mail), NPU (mail), sid (mail), Stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every third Saturday of a month, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- General talk about what is upcoming this year --Gunstick (talk) 19:23, 15 January 2013 (CET)
- Find a date for the general assembly --Gunstick (talk) 19:23, 15 January 2013 (CET)
General talk about what is upcoming 2013
hack.lu 22-24 okt
- booth as usual
- shall we get syn2cat to participate in CTF
science festival 7-10 nov
- non newtonian fluids
- on loudspeaker
- trying with hands
- walking (and throwing bowling ball)
- loudspeaker deflecting water (shutter or strobo)
- non burning balloon
- empty bottle by blowing in
- cristallization on shock
- boiling on shock/seed
- salt makes water/ice below zero
- flying ballon
- implosion of coke cans
- bring back the marble adder
foire de l'étudiant (14-15 nov?)
- booth as usual
- not at the same time than science festival
maybe night ralley?
haxogreen 2014 :-)
- build a wall
- projection screen
- solve storage problems
- move museum to hall
- hacker jeopardy new build&soft plus trials!
- new wiki trials
Find a date for the general assembly
- in march, before the bootstrap => 16 march
- decision taking just by yes/no please