The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Nick17 (mail), NPU (mail), sid (mail), Stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- General talk about what is upcoming this year --Gunstick (talk) 19:23, 15 January 2013 (CET)
- Find a date for the general assembly --Gunstick (talk) 19:23, 15 January 2013 (CET)
General talk about what is upcoming 2013
hack.lu 22-24 okt
- booth as usual
- shall we get syn2cat to participate in CTF
science festival 7-10 nov
- non newtonian fluids
- on loudspeaker
- trying with hands
- walking (and throwing bowling ball)
- loudspeaker deflecting water (shutter or strobo)
- non burning balloon
- empty bottle by blowing in
- cristallization on shock
- boiling on shock/seed
- salt makes water/ice below zero
- flying ballon
- implosion of coke cans
- bring back the marble adder
foire de l'étudiant (unknown date)
- booth as usual
- hopefully not at the same time than science festival
maybe night ralley?
haxogreen 2014 :-)
- build a wall
- projection screen
- solve storage problems
- move museum to hall
- hacker jeopardy new build&soft plus trials!
- new wiki trials
Find a date for the general assembly
- in march, before the bootstrap => 16 march
- decision taking just by yes/no please