spontanous nightly caching with syn2cat members
|Type of Event:||Event|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| Gunstick, Prometheus, The metalgamer, Phlepp, NPU, Trollchen, BisLy, Slopjong|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Prometheus (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
"File:" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
It's 22:00, the space is crammed full of people (around 16 want to chill at the same time). Despite the snowfall the geocaching expedition takes off. Most of the car caravan got stuck in a mud hole where usually there was a road. But the road has been deleted (only in RL, not in the navigation systems or in the brains). Slopjong got victim of the "last one closes the door" and there's no last one. Everyone thought that he was behind somewhere else and probably got fed up through the mud drivethrough. But in reality he was solid stuck in the mud, without phone, and had to walk to the village to get help.
Reminder: never go geocaching without a working phone.
The remaining group of 7 was meanwhile at the first cache.
- 1st cache http://coord.info/GC346DG FOUND
- [CHIPS’11] The Gormiti Story Chapter 1 http://coord.info/GC35C0G FOUND
- [CHIPS’11] The Gormiti Story Chapter 2 http://coord.info/GC35C6C FOUND
- [CHIPS’11] The Gormiti Story Chapter 3 http://coord.info/GC35C6D FOUND
- [CHIPS’11] The Gormiti Story Chapter 4 http://coord.info/GC35C6F FOUND
- Z.I.K http://coord.info/GC2CTA0 FOUND
And here is also a short video of the group, posing around with these "SmartPhones" to get the next directions!