What is it
This is our anonymous voting tool to take various decisions. Used as well for office decisions as also for polling the member base.
 How does it work
Every member receives a personal mail with his random votex number for a poll. This random string only exists in the email and is not stored. Using this votex number the user can fill out the form and later also consult the results.
 Create your own poll
- Log in with your syn2cat user and password by using the Poll tab
- Use Add a Poll
- Fill out
- Name: short description or title
- Instructions: long description what it is about
- Voters: email addresses, one per line
- Expiration date: until when the vote should run.
- Type: 2 or 3 choice, or complex where people are presented with free text to fill in
- Public: Not yet implemented
When you submit, an email with personal poll id is sent to every address listed.
Your poll is shown in the list of all your polls, you have 3 buttons: Edit Poll, Delete Poll, Show results