From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
In the advent of the WarZone project we need to organize some IT Sec related talks (mostly covering the basics)
I will try and get people rolling. We already have:
- IPv6 BootStrap
- IPv6 Fuzzying
- WebGoat/SWFIntruder/WebScarab (All OWASP)
- IPv4 in more detail, especially the security of it and the security on the different layers
- Quick Look at BackTrack
- Deeper look into Darknets/PassivedDNS/HoneyPots/BackScatterTraffic
- BGP Routing
- Motivate a professional to hold the talks
- Become an expert in one these fields and hold the talk yourself.
There are no threads on this page yet.