|Put PC hardware into the case of an Atari ST|
"File:" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
The broken Atari ST 1040F was on the verge to go the the trash. This project revives the casing by substituting the internals with PC hardware.
Using an broken laptop without screen to provide PC hardware. The final look should resemble an original ST.
 Problems to solve
- keyboard connection to the PC
- usage of the floppy possible?
- run Atari emulator on bootup
- modify bios startup (or use hardware hack) to mimic atari boot (dull white screen)
- xorg configuration
 Problems solved
- placement of items
- modifications of the case
- power supply
- on/off switch
- connecting harddisk
- installing OS