The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Steve (mail), defane (mail), rafiot (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- CNC status Gunstick (talk) 19:09, 23 January 2016 (CET)
- Server migration status Gunstick (talk) 19:09, 23 January 2016 (CET)
- Annual report help Gunstick (talk) 19:09, 23 January 2016 (CET)
- General Assembly Gunstick (talk) 19:09, 23 January 2016 (CET)
Meeting starts at 19:12, 7 people are present.
- CNC status
Joe has finished the CNC mill and it's in a working state. Need to continue documenting the software environment. https://wiki.hackerspace.lu/wiki/Shapeoko Gunstick shows the hardware and explains the principles.
- Server migration status
The current server is old and may fail. Result of vote by office was for hosting a VM at iON. We would need some people who are good in docker environments to migrate services.
- Annual report help
For the general assembly and for requestion subsied we need contents for an annual report. Todo: Get all events from the calendar to a list. Get all pictures from our twitter feeds @syn2cat and @level2. And any other photos which might exist.
- General Assembly
Proposed date is 5th of March at 19:00
Meeting ends at 19:45