The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| Hibouu, Steve|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Steve (mail), defane (mail), rafiot (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- Present Your Project
Events we wil attend, roundup.
We bought the seek thermal camera for android.
We also got an android device with an wireless charger. Besides the camera app it also has the remote control for our bluray player and the "out of milk app" to order items missing in Level2. Other apps can be added on request.
We are currently building a SatNOGS tracker. Several pieces have been printed on the Ultimaker and other material acquired.
- makerspace inauguration. Participants needed (20th november)
- quadcopter workshop (by Steve) at the makerspace inauguration event and 25th at the mudam
- 32C3 streaming
- drone hackaton (2016)