The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Steve (mail), defane (mail), rafiot (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- HaxoGreen - I needz your help Thierry (talk) 11:20, 28 September 2015 (CEST)
- Make this world a better place by redesigning Level2 Thierry (talk) 11:20, 28 September 2015 (CEST)
- Report from last office meeting Gunstick (talk) 17:10, 2 October 2015 (CEST)
- Participation at hack.lu (20-22 october) Gunstick (talk) 19:42, 20 September 2015 (CEST)
- Participation at foire de l'étudiant (12-13 november) Gunstick (talk) 19:42, 20 September 2015 (CEST)
- Participation at makerspace official inauguration (20 november) Gunstick (talk) 19:42, 20 September 2015 (CEST)
Members present: 7
Non member visitors: 2
Promotional packages have been sent out to hackerspaces in Lituany, Netherlands, Germany ... Our sponsors also got this promotional package, and they were quite pleased.
Website is up at https://haxogreen.lu/
- create registration page. To be ready in february
- distribute flyers and posters: we still have plenty. Grab them, hand them around.
To help, subscribe at https://haxogreen.slack.com/ with your *@syn2cat.lu
We still can need some more sponsors, so if you know one... go ahead
 redesign level2 and a better place
Idea: Every member should do one project to make level2 a better place. This can be decoration, changes, gimmicks ... It is currently only done by a couple of people.
Some cool projects got presented.
If you like to present own ideas, help or want to do big changes, join the #general group on https://level2lu.slack.com/ (register with your @syn2cat.lu address)
 Office meeting minutes
You can read the full minutes here: https://source.hacker.lu/projects/officom/wiki/OfficeMeeting20150926
 QR code membercards
As we have more and more members, to facilitate to verify if someone is member or just visiting, we will create actual physical member cards with a QR code. This code will display a webpage showing if the person is actually a member.
- We need a design for those member cards (credit card size)
 Building usage
- Keep toilets clean
- Do not use the kitchen
- On leaving switch lights off in toilets and hallway
- If the Level2 looks dirty, we have 2 vacuum cleaners, use them.
- The glass door of our room is the button changing the open/closed state of Level2. Do never close the door while you or someone else is inside.
 event management
We would like some of our members to take over the task of managing events at Level2. This consists in receiving the mails for firstname.lastname@example.org, feeding the calendar, managing room reservations. Insure that a key owner can open and be present during the event.