From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 15:43, 20 January 2012 by Gunstick
ssh, git & redmine
|Type of Event:||Workshop|
|From:||2011/11/26 03:00:00 PM|
|Till:||2011/11/26 04:00:00 PM|
|Cost:||1 Twix"Twix" is not declared as a valid unit of measurement for this property.|
|Attendees:|| Ithierry, Sid|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Slopjong (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
In this workshop the new members will be introduced in syn2cat's toolchain of ssh, git & redmine.
"File:" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- What is Redmine?
- Create a project
- Write issues
- How to use correctly categories and versions?
- How is the roadmap related to issues?
- Write wiki pages
- What is ssh?
- Create a ssh key and let the server know it
- How do I login?
- What is Git?
- Create a repository
- How to use clone, commit, push and pull?
- Accessing & browsing a repository in redmine?