From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 17:50, 21 January 2010 by Steve
|Recording:||2010/01/21 05:00:00 PM|
|Broadcast:||2010/01/23 01:00:00 PM|
|Podcast Release:||2010/01/23 02:00:00 PM|
|Songs:||See list of all songs|
- Intro: Preview of today's show
- Review and Outlook: The Hacker Calendar, what Conventions and Events are upcoming?
- RadioShow10 (From 23 January 2010 13:00:00, Till 23 January 2010 14:00:00)
- Communia Workshop (From 1 February 2010 09:00:00, Till 2 February 2010 16:00:00)
- FOSDEM '10 (From 6 February 2010 00:00:00, Till 7 February 2010 00:00:00)
- RadioShow11 (From 6 February 2010 13:00:00, Till 6 February 2010 14:00:00)
- TED live webcast (From 9 February 2010 20:00:00, Till 13 February 2010 21:45:00)
- RadioShow12 (From 20 February 2010 13:00:00, Till 20 February 2010 14:00:00)
- … further results
- Hacker News
- Tell people that they can:
- have a list of all music ever played on our website (Search on wiki: RadioShow click on Music)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org if they have more questions on music
- check out the Podcast archive on the different RadioShow pages
- Latest happening in the HackerSpace (Special:RecentChanges a good place to start)
- Agenda run through (25th NacktScanner, Haxorgreen Camp)
- your Hacky Event: email@example.com
|Song: Der Computer-Song (deutsche Version)|
|Title||Der Computer-Song (deutsche Version)|
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNKJzytBBM8 (german) | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr51Gxd59kA (english)
- Go over Jingle Contest again and Play Entries Jingle and Logo Contest
- Motivate people again to contribute, your work in a RadioShow and on Frikkin Shirts!
- Explain the "Just Fucking do IT" principle applied in a (the) Space
|Song: Computer Song|
- Before coming to the main section we offer you a never heard before experiment.
- 12 .lu songs from .lu artists in 3.30
- 60 songs is the goal
- Shirobon Music youngster from North London U.K myspace: http://www.myspace.com/shirobonmusic
|Song: WE LIK BRK|
|Title||WE LIK BRK|
- GNU Radio
What is GNU Radio? GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware, allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and received are defined by software. What this means is that the digital modulation schemes used in today's high performance wireless devices are now software problems.
Introduction GNU Radio is a free software development toolkit that provides the signal processing runtime and processing blocks to implement software radios using readily- available, low-cost external RF hardware and commodity processors. It is widely used in hobbyist, academic and commercial environments to support wireless communications research as well as to implement real-world radio systems.
GNU Radio applications are primarily written using the Python programming language, while the supplied, performance-critical signal processing path is implemented in C++ using processor floating point extensions where available. Thus, the developer is able to implement real-time, high-throughput radio systems in a simple-to-use, rapid-application-development environment.
While not primarily a simulation tool, GNU Radio does support development of signal processing algorithms using pre-recorded or generated data, avoiding the need for actual RF hardware.
- Runs on many Platforms: Linux, OSX, NetBSD (*BSD), Windows Attention: Hardware might not run there.
- Well Documented (see www.gnuradio.org)
|Song: A Girl I Know|
|Title||A Girl I Know|
|Song: Killer Piller|
- GOTO80 ass e Schwedeschen Chiptune Musiker de probéiert kontinueierlech aaner Musék ze maachen. Obwuel enner kommerzieller Lizenz sinn all seng Lidder op goto80.com mam Link Radio fräi ze lauschteren.
|Song: Where I'm From|
|Artist||Spamtec feat. dj int|
|Title||Where I'm From|
|Album||STC is the greatest|
- STC - Spamtec, ass eng Grupp vun 3 Nerdcore Musiker dem YTCracker, dem Phlow an dem egod. Vu sech selwer behaapt d'Formatioun: White computer geeks that p0wn you!