A Jingle should be short, "clean" and to the point.
Bare in mind what kind of jingle you make, like: Intro, Outro, Time, Weather etc...
No overlapping Voices (confuses)
Same quality sounds
Same Volume sounds
Matching BPS sounds
Magical Effects are cool if they Sound good, stay away from Volume Plays, that's lame, make User Tests to get an opinion on whether it's good or not.
 Intro Jingle
 Steve's Idea
Bios Error CODES (Keyboard Unplugged) (not implemented yet) Mario on Stepper motors (sped-up) Followed by Voodoo People sound byte (sped-up)
- Steve's try: Voodoo Mario
- Another try: Unbelievable, Hackers created with traverso.
- Try 2: Unbelievable, Hackers II.
- Try 3: Unbelievable, Hackers III.
- Try 4: Unbelievable, Hackers IV
 mAcfreAk's Idea
- Jingles (two) made with Garageband (some loops can be used as background music or intro to show...total 2:15min)
Project files are available on simple demand and will be made available for download, as their size increases quite exponentially.