From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 21:39, 20 August 2013 by Gunstick
|The borne in the corridor is coming alive, bit by bit.|
|Contact Person:||C17 (mail), gunstick (mail), prometheus (mail)|
"File:" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
What will this screen show?
- When the space is closed, it shows a screensaver
- When there is openduino activity, the state changes are displayed (door unlocked, alarm off...)
- While the space is open, more infos are shown, in alternation:
- the current syn2cat schedule
- if trashcans should be moved
- today's activity
- most recent pictures
- also other things can happen
- display messages sent from outside
- a voice speaking to you "a new message arrived, please reply"
- play games on the screen
- new visitors are able to leave their contact email and comments
 Bornéiert Borne
- A reverse proxy on syndi might allow people from outside to leave messages. (Cf. SMS2Space) --Kwisatz
 Technical Details
In case it is broken... again
- It once had nvidia driver, it is now nv driver. Do not upgrade too much else the touchscreen won't work anymore
- touchscreen is elo et1547l
- screen settings are:
HorizSync 60.0 - 61.0 VertRefresh 75.0 - 75.3
- touchscreen settings were (not good anymore, seems it's broken)
Option "MinX" "22" Option "MaxX" "4024" Option "MinY" "75" Option "MaxY" "3967"