From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 18:05, 21 February 2015 by Steve
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| Defane, Tezza, Sid, Rafiot|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every 4 weeks on Saturday, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- Next Saturday is General Assembly. Office candidates needed! Gunstick (talk) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
- syndilights project status Gunstick (talk) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
- New member workshop proposal (Ana)
- #decentralization (slides to be uploaded right after the talk) Thierry (talk) 13:18, 19 February 2015 (CET)
- Lockpicking tools Rafiot (talk) 12:01, 21 February 2015 (CET)
- Minecraft server Rafiot (talk) 12:01, 21 February 2015 (CET)