Bootstrap 2015-02

From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Topics)
(Edited automatically from page Bootstrap 2015-02.)
 
(5 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
{{Event
 
{{Event
|attendees=Defane, Tezza, Sid, Rafiot
+
|attendees=Defane, Tezza, Sid, Rafiot, Npu
 
|eventtype=Meeting
 
|eventtype=Meeting
 
|subtitle=The syn<sub>2</sub>cat plenum
 
|subtitle=The syn<sub>2</sub>cat plenum
Line 40: Line 40:
 
* Next Saturday is [[General_Assembly_February_2015|General Assembly]]. Office candidates needed! [[User:Gunstick|Gunstick]] ([[User talk:Gunstick|talk]]) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
 
* Next Saturday is [[General_Assembly_February_2015|General Assembly]]. Office candidates needed! [[User:Gunstick|Gunstick]] ([[User talk:Gunstick|talk]]) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
 
* syndilights project status [[User:Gunstick|Gunstick]] ([[User talk:Gunstick|talk]]) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
 
* syndilights project status [[User:Gunstick|Gunstick]] ([[User talk:Gunstick|talk]]) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
* #decentralization (slides to be uploaded right after the talk) [[User:Thierry|Thierry]] ([[User talk:Thierry|talk]]) 13:18, 19 February 2015 (CET)
+
* New member workshop proposal (Ana)
* Lockpicking tools ([[User talk:Rafiot|talk]])
+
* #decentralization slides: [https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tue3lhmcnj9yzm/decentralize.pdf?dl=1 PDF] [https://www.dropbox.com/s/tz1njkp7ezp1ucs/decentralize.key?dl=1 Keynote] [[User:Thierry|Thierry]] ([[User talk:Thierry|talk]]) 13:18, 19 February 2015 (CET)
* Minecraft server ([[User talk:Rafiot|talk]])
+
* Lockpicking tools [[User:Rafiot|Rafiot]] ([[User talk:Rafiot|talk]]) 12:01, 21 February 2015 (CET)
 +
* Minecraft server [[User:Rafiot|Rafiot]] ([[User talk:Rafiot|talk]]) 12:01, 21 February 2015 (CET)
  
 
= Minutes =
 
= Minutes =
 
<!-- to fill out after meeting -->
 
<!-- to fill out after meeting -->
 +
Start: 19:20
 +
* Next Saturday is General Assembly. Office candidates needed!
 +
Please come
 +
 +
* syndilights project status
 +
** Animation ideas and interactive apps ideas wanted
 +
** API will be based on PNG
 +
** Transparency (alpha channel) useable (and should be used)
 +
** width:260 (31m) height:22 (2m60)
 +
** 20 windows wide, 1 window high
 +
** We need help to find funding (art)
 +
** Need idea to avoid twisting of LED strip. And cable hiding
 +
** [http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1543996181_4/50x-Pre-soldered-WS2812B-LED-Heatsink-5V-5050-RGB-WS2811-IC-Built-in-12cm-Wire.jpg here] are the type of LED strips we will use
 +
 +
* New members presentations
 +
 +
* Old members presentations
 +
 +
* workshop proposal
 +
** meetup "art and languages"
 +
** Possibility to give art classes.
 +
** http://anastasia-art.com
 +
 +
* Lockpicking tools
 +
** We will buy tools and training cylinders
 +
** if you have usless locks (no key or old) bring them
 +
** Plans to do a combined order for members. Watch the discuss mailinglist
 +
 +
* Minecraft server
 +
** For coderdojo. Based on rPi. Using python towards the minecraft API.
 +
** Can be used by anyone. IP is on the rPi on the engineering tables.
 +
 +
* #decentralization
 +
** Presentaiton by Tezza
 +
** remove decision and task load from office
 +
** use following groups: office, facilities, public relations, projects, events
 +
 +
End: 20:30

Latest revision as of 20:30, 25 February 2015

Note: this article is about a passed event.
Add your Event
Meeting.png
Bootstrap 2015-02
The syn2cat plenum
Bootstraps.gif
Type of Event: Meeting
From: 2015/02/21 19:00
Till: 2015/02/21 23:30
Recurring: no
Organizer: syn2cat
Cost: 0 EUR0 $
0 £
0 CHF
Mandatory registration:


Attendees: Defane, Tezza, Sid, Rafiot, Npu
Log-in to RSVP
Contact Person(s): Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Stereo (mail)
Keywords:
Location
Where: Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)
Map:
Loading map...
Tools
QrCode: QR-40d3de95cb94c36a54801af0289858b6.png
Add to your calendar: Download … further results
Alternate picture: None
Announce globally: no
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every 4 weeks on Saturday, starting at 7pm until midnight.




[edit] Introduction

If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!

The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.

Etiquette
  • No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
  • If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
  • A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
  • People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
  • Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.

[edit] Topics

  • Next Saturday is General Assembly. Office candidates needed! Gunstick (talk) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
  • syndilights project status Gunstick (talk) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
  • New member workshop proposal (Ana)
  • #decentralization slides: PDF Keynote Thierry (talk) 13:18, 19 February 2015 (CET)
  • Lockpicking tools Rafiot (talk) 12:01, 21 February 2015 (CET)
  • Minecraft server Rafiot (talk) 12:01, 21 February 2015 (CET)

[edit] Minutes

Start: 19:20

  • Next Saturday is General Assembly. Office candidates needed!

Please come

  • syndilights project status
    • Animation ideas and interactive apps ideas wanted
    • API will be based on PNG
    • Transparency (alpha channel) useable (and should be used)
    • width:260 (31m) height:22 (2m60)
    • 20 windows wide, 1 window high
    • We need help to find funding (art)
    • Need idea to avoid twisting of LED strip. And cable hiding
    • here are the type of LED strips we will use
  • New members presentations
  • Old members presentations
  • Lockpicking tools
    • We will buy tools and training cylinders
    • if you have usless locks (no key or old) bring them
    • Plans to do a combined order for members. Watch the discuss mailinglist
  • Minecraft server
    • For coderdojo. Based on rPi. Using python towards the minecraft API.
    • Can be used by anyone. IP is on the rPi on the engineering tables.
  • #decentralization
    • Presentaiton by Tezza
    • remove decision and task load from office
    • use following groups: office, facilities, public relations, projects, events

End: 20:30

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
syn2cat
Hackerspace
Activities
Initiatives
Community
Tools
Tools