From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 19:00, 15 November 2014 by Steve
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), sid (mail), stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every third Saturday of a month, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- organizing 31c3 retransmissions Gunstick (talk) 16:51, 11 November 2014 (CET)
- review of hack.lu and foire etudiant Gunstick (talk) 16:51, 11 November 2014 (CET)
- funding for various items/projects Gunstick (talk) 00:08, 12 November 2014 (CET)
- Present yourself. We got a couple of new members recently, it would be nice to say hi. Gunstick (talk) 18:35, 12 November 2014 (CET)
- Present your project: if you like to create something new or need help on a project you do, this is the opportunity to make it known Gunstick (talk) 18:35, 12 November 2014 (CET)