From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 20:33, 15 November 2013 by Stereo
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Nick17 (mail), NPU (mail), sid (mail), Stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every third Saturday of a month, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- science festival conclusion Gunstick (talk) 15:32, 15 November 2013 (CET)
- replace that ugly projection screen Gunstick (talk) 15:32, 15 November 2013 (CET)
- cool items to buy: your ideas
- prepare christmas market Gunstick (talk) 15:32, 15 November 2013 (CET)
- prepare 30C3 Gunstick (talk) 15:32, 15 November 2013 (CET)
- Ultimaker plastics (which colour should our 3D printed bikeshed be?) Stereo (talk) 19:33, 15 November 2013 (CET)
PYP (present your project)
- drag upgraded marble adder to researchers night Gunstick (talk) 15:38, 15 November 2013 (CET)
- install projection screen Gunstick (talk) 15:38, 15 November 2013 (CET)
- build a real computer museum Gunstick (talk) 15:38, 15 November 2013 (CET)
- Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team efforts for Typhoon Haiyan in the Phillippines Stereo (talk) 19:33, 15 November 2013 (CET)