The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Nick17 (mail), NPU (mail), sid (mail), Stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- status of science festival project Gunstick (talk)
- status of syn2lights project Gunstick (talk)
- status of our presence at hack.lu Gunstick (talk)
- status of our booth for foire étudiants Gunstick (talk)
Starting Sat Sep 21 19:01:35 CEST 2013
 status of science festival project
- result of some experiments
- corn starch mix ratio 2:1 is OK
- loudspeaker setup and frequencies
- it makes a mess: corn starch dust everywhere when it dries!
- cleaning: a little water. i.e. our cleaning station would work
 status of syn2lights project
- software starts to work on a html based building simulator
- we got some demo spots
 status of our presence at hack.lu
- same procedure as every year
- maybe do some demos of security stuff
- who needs tickets? (that is for attendance at our booth)
- shall we do a group to participate as syn2cat in the CTF?
 status of our booth for foire étudiants
- same procedure as every year
- not yet confirmed
 this year's christmas market
- glüh mate (if we get christmas mate)
- glowpins (maybe with the rgb flicker leds?)
 several remarks and changes needed by building owner
- we got a new fridge. This is syn2cat fridge paid from our budget. please treat it like your's
- if you pay for hackerspace material, please remember to send in the bill :-)
- hallway must stay clean for safety reasons
- openduino will get an additional reader for giving commune people access
- new project: move computer museum into hallway
- chillychill idea: increase the library to include the old museum space and have there a computer lab.
- we have a new hotair soldering station which can solder and desolder also for SMD. It also can suck off the soldering fumes.
 how are your projects going?
- spaceAPI has now an app framework. Ask slopjong. See http://spaceapi.net/ for more infos
- radioshow every 4 weeks. If someone wants to participate in the show, please contact muling. Please note that usually the show is in luxemburgish. All ideas for topics are welcome
- shapeoko is slowly advancing. The basic movements are working. Currently waiting for a toolhead. TODO for anyone: fix the endstops
- if you have too much spare time on your hands, just ask Gunstick for any stalled projects to revive (software, hardware, space improvement).
Sat Sep 21 20:58:20 CEST 2013
Event: pijam 9th november (same day as science festival) come to give a presentation of the project you do with raspberry pi. Or see other people's projects. At University Kirchberg.