From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 15:53, 13 May 2013 by Stereo
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Event|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Nick17 (mail), NPU (mail), sid (mail), Stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every third Saturday of a month, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- Rearranging the Lab. Look at Lab for some basic ideas. Gunstick (talk) 18:17, 12 May 2013 (CEST)
- Cleaner Stereo (talk) 15:53, 13 May 2013 (CEST)
- News from the office Stereo (talk) 15:53, 13 May 2013 (CEST)