Android Apps for Hackers
From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 23:35, 17 April 2011 by Kwisatz
Include links to a webpage or even a barcode to the market url or .apk file if possible.
List of Android Apps suitable for the typical Hacker
- Android Scripting - edit and execute scripts and interactive interpreters directly on your device.
- Tasker (payware) - similar to Android Scripting, but instead of a language it's more oriented as configuration templates.
- Advanced Task Killer - can automatically rid your device of battery eating apps still running.
- syn2cat - the app to open/close the syn2cat hackerspace
- ElectroDroid - contains various reference tables and tools for the common electronics guy
- Wifi Analyzer - is a nice visual tool to see what hot spots are in the area and on which channels they operate.
- DroidSound - plays all types of 8 bit tunes, mostly by emulating the original hardware. Get the beta from the linked site for the most recent version.