From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
syn2cat on the move
|Type of Event:||Event|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| Gunstick, Npu, Sid, Kwisatz, Thierry, Stereo, Serialc, thebounzer|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Put all items from the space into nice boxes
Everything has to be boxed up to be able to move the whole hackerspace to it's new home
- stick a green card to the box on which you write, what type of stuff is in it (carboard boxes: just write directly on the box)
- if all of type X does not fit the box, then do a second box. when done, mark all sheets with 1/3, 2/3, 3/3
- do not throw anything away. Especially if you don't know what it is or why we have it. Someone else surely knows and probably has use for it. This is a move activity, not a decluttering. So we move the clutter too.
- we need to separate boxes going to the new place from those going to storage. I propose to use red cards for those.
- it would be good if items needed for haxogreen are not buried deep under other parts