From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 19:18, 7 March 2012 by Slopjong
|Is also a member of:||syn2cat|
|Plans to attend:|
|Attended:||SSH - Secure Shell, General Assembly March 2012, Atari ST Knowhow Workshop 1, Dinner for few (Sylvester 2011), Geocaching 3, Chrëschtmaart 2011, Christmas bakery - Prototyping, Orwellbox and TOR, Coding OpenDuino plugins, Bend-and-Blink-a-thon, Hack.lu 2011, Large Hacker Convention II, Communication Security, Gulaschprogrammiernacht 11, Ubuntu 11.04 Release Party, Cocktail workshop, Inkscape Basics, 27C3 Peace Missions, Mold Forming and Chocolate Casting Workshop|
None. Just a bit of everything ...
The next section is my personal schedule. The actual projects are listed after it.
 What should I do when I'm in the space?
- Continue to work on the pdf tools
- Port algotunes to C++, python's datatypes are too big (only 16 bit required)
- Design and build a couple of atmel programmers
- Design and build the syndiwall LED matrix
- Design and build the Tetris LED wall
- Finish the handout for the famous etching and soldering workshop
- Create a screencast for the famous etching and soldering workshop
- Create linux packages / ports
- Create gimmicks for the haxogreen page
- Check the wallch code and study how dbus works and how he's connecting to the internet
- Have a look at haskell. Check this, this, this and this.
- Write the Blinkentree editor and link it here
- Have a look at DarkBasic
- Have a look at Vaadin
- Have a look at Admin Panel Bulucu
 The most active
 Running and updating
- syn2stock (not very active)
- USB-UART Converter
- Cutie (a graphical client for UDDIv3-compliant web service registries)
 Almost started
 Not yet started
I also want to build this skateboard.
Some questions to be answered before the project starts:
- Costs: ~300€
- When is this project considered as successful? What if the board has stabilization problems which make the board ridable too hard?
- What if some parts must be replaced to get rid of the stabilization problems? Who pays this?
- Who can donate stuff .... or who knows somebody (who knows somebody ...) who could donate what we need?
- Who wants to contribute? syn2stock has high priorities so the kickoff meeting will be in May/June
- 2011 Feb 19th The famous Etching and Soldering Workshop
- 2011 May 21st The famous Etching and Soldering Workshop
- 2011 August 6th The famous Etching and Soldering Workshop
- 2011 August 26-28th The famous Etching and Soldering Workshop at the Large_Hacker_Convention_II
- 2011 November 26th Toolset workshop (about redmine & git)