Syn2cat goes Hx²
Syn2cat goes Hx²
|Type of Event:||Excursion|
|From:||2011/08/07 09:00:00 AM|
|Till:||2011/08/15 07:00:00 PM|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Macfreak109 (mail)|
|Keywords:||ccc, camp, hx², camper|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
 Schedule, v1.0
 Sunday, August 7, 2011
- Departure from syn2cat : 10h30
*Estd arrival time Cologne : 12h00 **planning @Cologne : visit DingFabrik, C4, some city visits
- Arrival time @ C4 : 13h30
 Moday, August 8, 2011
- Departure from Cologne : 9h00
- Estd arrival time Essen : 10h00
- planning @Essen : visit Unperfekthaus, Oberhausen Centro
- Departure for Hamburg : 15h00
- Estd arrival @Hamburg : 19h00
 Tuesday, August 9, 2011
- Planning @Hamburg : shop for fish (mAcfreAk), visit Miniaturwelten - 10h30 (booked)
- Departure from Hamburg : 16h00
- Estd arrival time @CCC : 19h30
NOTE : this could also be the next day as camp begins only at 12h00...
 Wednsday, August 10, 2011
 Thursday, August 11, 2011
 Friday, August 12, 2011
 Saturday, August 13, 2011
 Sunday, August 14, 2011
- Camp finishes at 18h00, possibility to go to Berlin (?)
 Monday, August 15, 2011
- Departure time for @syn2cat : 9h30 or later when in Berlin
 The plan
Therefore, the trip is planned for a whole week, starting on either Monday or Sunday. Here's a short overview of the places we want to visit :
- Starting point: syn2cat
- Cologne: C4, DingFabrik
- Bochum : Das Labor
- Oberhausen : Centro
- Essen : Unperfekthaus
- Hamburg : Miniatur Wunderland, Attraktor - visit behind the scenes for 5 is planned on August 9, 10h30.
- Target destination: Luftfahrtmuseum, Finowfurt, Germany
* One or more values for parameter controls are invalid. It only accepts these values: pan, zoom, type, scale and streetview.
* ... and one more issue.
 The dates
Departure date : Sunday, August 7, 2011 or Monday, August 8th 2011
Return : Monday, August 15th 2011
 The project
Question remains what to bring/show/demo at the camp? The main subject of the camp is Oasis, so everything related to that will fit right in.
 Concrete plans
- Sushi bar - DIY
- The Sushi workshop will be held in the foodhacking tent where hackers can create/modify their own Sushi. Fees for this workshop are not fixed, it's a voluntary donation. Ingredients are bought by funds coming from Hackers On A Plane (thanks for that).
 Ideas so far
- BBQ specials (food hacking)
- Doesn´t have to relate to "hacking" - We do a BBQ, there are others who will do the same! -Mich
- Cocktail Bar (with special glowing cocktails)
- Socializing in the evenings are great! Isn´t there normally a party or such? -Mich
 Hardware to take
- Large Pool
- Pool has been bought. Dimensions are 3,66m diameter and 91cm height. Filled with 6500 liters of water. A local firebrigade will fill us up! W00t!
- LED Throwies -Mich
- Fancy stuff to be recognized, as well as finding the way back home at night, hell yeah! ;)
- A beamer (4500 ANSI Lumen) will be part of the stock...
- DECT Phones -Mich
- My DECT Phones are @syn2cat...help yourself!
 What to bring to CCC / DO NOT FORGET list
- Generic List from CCC : http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Things_to_bring
- Don't forget your MicroUSB plug for r0ket!
 LIMIT IS 200kg !!!
 The mobile space
We have 5 traveling places and 7 sleeping places. Furthermore, the mobileSpace can take your hardware if needed and carry a supplementary tent. Should you be interested in sleeping in a tent, please contact us!
 The price
The camper costs 250€ per person, not including extra charges like fuel, food or Camp tickets!
- Tickets for the camp:
- 140€ (standard)
- 200€ (supporter)
- 850€ (business)
 The attendees
Confirmed (and paid)
Syn2camper is full...sorry!
 Useful Links
- http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/index.php/Main_Page -Mich
- http://hx2.org -Mich
- http://events.ccc.de/congress/2010/wiki/How_To_Survive -Mich [:P]
- http://events.ccc.de/2011/05/20/camp-2011-ticket-shop-opened/ CCC Tickets online sale - mArc
- http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Things_to_bring - mArc