Software Defined Radio (SDR)
From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 14:33, 8 July 2012 by Muling
<< back to the RadioShow page LetzHack_ep71_20120707_podcast.mp3
LH71 - Software Defined Radio (SDR)
|Participants:||Muling, Stereo, Thierry, Steve|
|Podcast Release:||2012/07/07 20:00|
|Songs:||See list of all songs|
- Intro: Preview of today's show
- Review and Outlook: The Hacker Calendar, what Conventions and Events are upcoming?
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) (From 7 July 2012 13:00:00 Till 7 July 2012 14:00:00)
- Open Access and Digitization in the Copyright era (From 11 July 2012 19:00:00 Till 11 July 2012 21:00:00)
- LH72 (From 21 July 2012 13:00:00 Till 21 July 2012 14:00:00)
- Bootstrap 2012-07 (From 21 July 2012 19:00:00 Till 21 July 2012 23:00:00)
- Pre-Camp Meeting (Camp-Orga Meeting VII) (From 22 July 2012 15:00:00 Till 22 July 2012 17:00:00)
- HaxoGreen 2012 (From 26 July 2012 11:00:00 Till 29 July 2012 18:00:00)
- … further results
- Hacker News
|Song: Return of Medusa, subtune 3|
|Artist||Jochen Hippel (a.k.a. MadMax)|
|Title||Return of Medusa, subtune 3|
|Album||Rings of Medusa 2|
|Song: Chiptune 01 - Last Chip Standing|
|Title||Chiptune 01 - Last Chip Standing|
|Album||K over M|
|Song: Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix)|
|Title||Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix)|
|Album||Project X: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack|
- What is SDR?
- What can you do with it?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages?
- What SDR hardware there is?
- How can you start with SDR?
- The RTL2832 DVB-T stick; how was it discovered.
- What other hardware do you need? (Antenna, Preamplifier, ..)
- Why has the stick potential to revolutionise the radio world?