From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 22:52, 21 February 2010 by Kwisatz
<< back to the RadioShow page LetzHack ep12 20100220 podcast.mp3
Cyberwarfare and Inn'terviews
|Recording:||2010/02/18 06:00:00 PM|
|Broadcast:||2010/02/20 01:00:00 PM|
|Podcast Release:||2010/01/20 04:00:00 PM|
|Songs:||See list of all songs|
- Intro: Preview of today's show
- Review and Outlook: The Hacker Calendar, what Conventions and Events are upcoming?
- RadioShow12 (From 20 February 2010 13:00:00 Till 20 February 2010 14:00:00)
- LiLux Meeting 201002 (From 24 February 2010 20:00:00 Till 24 February 2010 22:00:00)
- OpenVPN (From 26 February 2010 02:00:00 Till 26 February 2010 03:00:00)
- AGFeb2010 (From 28 February 2010 15:00:00 Till 28 February 2010 17:00:00)
- RomLux: Hacking vs. Security (From 2 March 2010 18:30:00 Till 2 March 2010 21:30:00)
- FT: Hacking vs. Security (From 2 March 2010 18:30:00 Till 2 March 2010 21:00:00)
- … further results
- Hacker News
- Overview of todays show
- And explanation of the term Cyberwarfare
- Are you INN? Our first voices from the street attempt. (Inn'terViews (Part I))
|Song: Blitter Baiter|
- Inn'terViews (Part II)
- Operation Aurora (Intro)
|Song: The Day Time Ran Away|
|Title||The Day Time Ran Away|
- Aurora, how it was done
- Google did not learn from the attempt and made an (too) early launch with Buzz
- Responsible launch of Products
- This and similar cyber-warfare threats
- Referent Objects & Threatening actors
- Titan Rain
- Moonlight Maze
- Iranian Cyber Army
|Song: Robo Ghost|
- Main entries into corporate networks, how it is currently done and what the Future could look like
- Hardware attacks, Snooping Firmware, Ethernet Chips that "leak", Company Branded USB Sticks
- Can (should) Legislation fix this?
- There are already Laws in Luxembourg (e-Commerce Law)
|Album||The Alan Sugartrash Orchestra|
- Cyberwarfare attempts in Luxembourg
- Luxembourgs economy relies on Banks, any major Infiltrations?
- Who could defend or at least detect an attempt in Luxembourg?
- Cyber counter measures?
- Cyber Security Czar?
|Album||I'll have you naked by the end of this ROM|
Sources / Guide to further reading