Promoting social and technical innovations
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
Association pour l'encouragement des innovations sociales et techniques.
What is the space worth to you?
Every association and individual should determine the membership fee by it-, him- or herself. That is, decide the actual amount of contributions according to their own capacities and space "usage", as well as by how much they're able and willing to contribute to financing the hackerspace and the projects carried out therein.
Why support syn2cat?
syn2cat is a non-profit organization that lives off it's membership fees and our supporters' donations. Your financial or material Donation support helps run the association, finance projects and organize workshops for youth.
syn2cat is a non-profit organisation by Luxembourgian law:
syn2cat a.s.b.l. - Association pour l'encouragement des innovations sociales et techniques - RCS F7979
rue du cimetière Pavillon "Am Hueflach" L-8018 Strassen Luxembourg
The statutes as adopted on the General Assembly on August 25th, 2012: Statutes version 30 aug 2012 (pdf)
Original statutes published on 25 June 2009 in the Memorial C N° 1227
The administrative council of the current period (March 2014 - February 2015) consists of the following people:
- Georges Kesseler (President) (contact Georges)
- Tom Theisen (Vice-President) (contact Tom)
- Georges Herber (Treasurer) (contact Georges)
- Guillaume Richard (contact Guillaume)
The easiest way to contact the administrative council is to use our contact form.
Next General Assembly
- March 8th 2014 - Regular General Assembly (including minutes)
- March 16th 2013 - Regular General Assembly (including minutes | Treasurer's report)
- August 25th 2012 - Extraordinary General Assembly (minutes)
- March 17th 2012 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- March 5th 2011 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- February 28th 2010 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- November 8th 2009 - Extraordinary General Assembly (includes minutes)
- Inaugural Meeting on February 3rd, 2009 at Exit07 / CarréRotondes from 7pm on. (Presentation [pdf])
- Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés: Information and Forms
- Benevolat.lu Conseils juridiques
- Créer une association, étapes, obligations