From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 21:05, 9 April 2013 by Stereo
The rules for the fridge
We have 2 fridges.
- Please keep the fridge tidy.
- If there is a spill, clean it up, even if it isn’t your fault.
 Drinks Fridge
- Always refill the fridge: new drinks left, cold drinks right.
- This way the next hacker does not have to guess which bottles are cold.
- If you want bonus points, put the new bottles at the back.
- Store empty bottles in the crates underneath the bar.
- If a crate is full, take an empty one to replace it.
- If there is no empty one, then there should be enough free space in the fridge to create an empty one.
 Food Fridge
- All items in this fridge must have a name and expiry date written on them. Use the labels provided.
- To print the stickers use "borderless printing" and the 3x8 stickers A4 sheets.
- If you're not able to print stickers, simply put a post-it on it with your nickname and mark if it's private or not
- If you open something, write the opening date on the sticker.
- Items that are expired or not labeled may be thrown away or eaten.
- It's the bottom part of the food fridge. You can find the ice cream there.
- The freezer is for stuff which can be frozen, don´t put bottles in there just to cool them. You *will* forget about them and end up with a bunch of glass shreds.
- Your own items should also be labeled, at least indicate if it´s for you or for everyone.